Monday, February 13, 2012

Update

Hey guys! I am sure you are all just dying to learn more about everyday animals. I thought I should let you guys know that you don’t have to wait much longer! The plan is to have a new post up twice a week, every Wednesday and Saturday, so you can celebrate the half way point and the end of the week by showing off your new animal knowledge to your friends. So don’t worry, a new post will be coming up in just a few days.

There are a few features I would love to add to this blog. If you guys have any suggestions for animals please leave them in the comments. For instance, if you happen to notice a particular animal everywhere, and want to know why you should care about it, just put it in the comments. Also, I am trying to get better at explaining ecology and evolution to my friends, family, and to you guys. So if you have any questions at all regarding ecology or evolution (or even science in general), please post those questions in the comments and I will try to answer them in a timely fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment